Ready to redo your builder’s landscaping? Tired of your overgrown shrubs? Did you fall in love with the Magnolia trees and honeysuckle vine while visiting family in Georgia and now you want your own? Need to add a stone border for some curb appeal to your front flower beds? Whatever your desires to rejuvenate your landscaping, we are here to help!
Invite one of our talented landscape designers to view your property, listen to your ideas, and help you create a plan or even a multi-phase plan to realize your landscape dreams within your budget.
Projects such as:
- Add Trees to Your Property
- Exchange Builder Landscaping with a New Design and Install
- Replace Old Shrubs with New Shrubs, Flowers and Ornamental Trees
- Change the Style/Theme of Your Landscaping to Fit Your Personality
- Extend Existing Flowerbeds and Redo all Current Landscaping
- Irrigation Repair or Re-route
- Add Bubblers to New Tree Installation
- Fix Drainage Problems
- Soil Amendment for Healthy Plants
- Add a Stone Border to Replace Old Metal Border
- New Pool Landscaping
- Shade Trees for Dogs and Horses
- Tree Trimming
- Tree Removal
What ideas do you have?
THE REJUVINATION PROCESS
Schedule A Consultation
Call or click below to tell us about your project. A Fossil Creek Landscape Designer will call you to schedule your consultation time and discuss your landscaping dreams.
Your designer will come to your home to discuss your ideas and/or concerns. They will take pictures and measurements and then put together their suggested plan and a proposal for your project!
You relax while we work!
Once you approve the design and proposal estimate, we’ll get to work! Before you know it, you’ll be getting all the compliments on your new landscape!
Thank you for our BEAUTIFUL landscaping!! We couldn't have asked for a better job or better people to work with! Y'all are the best!!Julie Compton
They did our back yard paradise!!!!!! We love everything they did including the koi pond, and all the awesome landscaping! Highly recommend them!!Kim & Pat Dougherty